Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Fog Mimicry
- Mist Mimicry
- Vapor Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into clouds: visible collections of particles of water or ice suspended in the air. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of cloud, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a cloud-like being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Air Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Bubble Mimicry
- Cloud Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing clouds to fill the wounds.
- Precipitation Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Smoke Mimicry
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Form Mimicry
- Water Mimicry
- Weather Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- May be affected by wind.
- May be extremely delicate to any sort of impact.