Cloud 9/Abigail Boylen (Marvel) can create multiple clouds of gas and manipulate them for a variety of effects
- Cloud Control/Shaping
User can create, shape and manipulate clouds, visible masses of liquid droplets and/or frozen crystals made of water or various chemicals suspended in the atmosphere above the surface of a planetary body. Clouds are usually created and sustained by upward-moving air currents, produced by the condensation of water vapor.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate clouds in various ways.
- Density Manipulation/Solidification via controlling cloud molecules.
- Move/lift clouds at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Water Attacks using clouds.
- Cloud Mimicry
- Healing Water using clouds.
- Hydrokinetic Combat using clouds.
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration using clouds.
- Hydroportation using clouds.
- Nephokinetic Combat
- Water Aura using clouds.
- Water Touch into clouds.
- Air Manipulation
- Atmokinetic Combat
- Gas Manipulation
- Precipitation Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- May be unable creating clouds, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Cloud Mario (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Other Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Mario (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
- Nami (One Piece); via Clima-Tacts
- The Cloud (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Storm (X-Men)
- Thor (Marvel)
- Cloud 9/Abigail Boylen (Marvel)
- CloudMan.EXE (Megaman Battle Network)
- Jadoo (Krrish series)
- Cloudian (Space Dandy)