Piccolo (Dragonball Z) can magically materialize or generate clothing and attire at will
make clothing out of ones body.
The ability to produce clothing of various purposes and abilities onto user's body or in their hand to wear. Sub-power of Cloth Manipulation.
- Armor Transmogrification
- Attire Generation
- Attire Transmogrification
- Clothing Change
- Clothing Transmogrification
The user can produce by either creating clothing from nothing or from another dimension, getting more abilities relative to the amount of clothing they wear and the type of clothing worn. For example, wearing sunglasses gives laser vision and wearing a scarf gives cryokinesis. Different brands affect the type of power. They can develop a varied set of powers by mixing and matching articles of clothing. However, they lose abilities as their clothing is destroyed.
Earrings, rings, and other decorative items are also considered as clothing. User can telekinetically manipulate any cloth or fabric, shaping it in any way. These can be clothes someone is wearing, curtains or a nearby roll of silk. They will be able to instantly clothe anyone or anything.
- Dermal Armor
- Fashion Ability Manifestation
- Could use a roll of strong cloth as a grappling line.
- By switching clothes, gain access a lot of powers.
- Can control someone's movements by moving their clothes.
- Wearing multiple shirts on top of each other and or wearing different combinations of clothing can give you multiple powers.
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Enchanted Armor
- Entity Exoskeleton
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Ribbon Generation
- Symbiotic Costume
- Little to control in a rural or unpopulated area.
- Cannot control too much cloth or fabric far away.