- Cloth/Clothing/Fabric/Textile Physiology
- Clothing/Fabric/Textile Mimicry
- The Living Soft-Sculpture
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into cloth/fabric/textile.
- Anatomical Liberation
- Binding by trapping and/or engulfing objects
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Impact Absorption
- Malleable Anatomy
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Clothing Combat
- Cloth Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Flat Body
- Golem Creation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing cloth/textile to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Sewing Equipment Physiology
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Cloth/textile isn't very resilient.
- Affected by anything normal cloth/textile is.
- Raggamoffyn (AD&D)
- Legendary Sage (Highschool DxD)
- Git Hoskins (Spider-Man Unlimited)
- Senketsu and Junketsu (Kill La Kill)
- Abominable Snowsuit (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Ties (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- The Queen Tie