- Cloth Control
- Fabric Manipulation
- Fiber Manipulation/Control
- Wrapping Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any sort of clothes of any material (cotton, plastic, leather, wool, etc.) or type, and textiles/cloth, a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres formed by weaving, knitting, crocheting, knotting, or felting.
- Create/generate/multiply textiles/cloth.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate textiles/cloth.
- Attack Powers using textiles/cloth.
- Constructs Creation using textiles/cloth, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a textiles/cloth as a weapon.
- Move/lift textiles/cloth at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Rope Manipulation
- Thread Manipulation
- Bandage Manipulation
- Cape Manipulation
- Ribbon Manipulation
- Silk Manipulation
- Scarf Manipulation
- Wool Manipulation
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Clothing Combat
- Enhanced Artisan
- Furniture Manipulation
- Hair Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Organic Constructs
- Plastic Manipulation
- Rubber Manipulation
- May be unable to create cloth, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May cause the user pain to try and move 'hard' objects.
- May not be able to manipulate single threads.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Unless user can reinforce the cloth, it can be damaged any way normal cloth could be.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).