- "That's not good for the clock."
- ― Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Clock Control
- Timepiece Control/Manipulation
- Timer Control/Manipulation
- Watch Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate clocks, whether mechanical or electronic, other time measuring devices and their internal/external parts, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
Some users are able to manipulate time using the clock as medium.
- Control Manipulation
- Create clocks.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using clocks as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of clocks.
- Repair clocks.
- Move/lift clocks.
- Object Attacks using clocks.
- Object Constructs using clocks.
- Object Possession
- Object Sensing towards clocks.
- Part Manipulation of clocks.
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Gear Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Technological Magic
- Technology Manipulation
- Temporal Cognition
- May be unable to create clocks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- If user can manipulate time, they may be dependent of certain clock.
- Miranda Lotto (D. Gray-Man); via Innocence "Time Record"
- Chronos, Master of All Time! (Johnny Bravo)
- Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
- Mephistopheles Yōma (Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas)
- Watchmon (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)
- Clockmaker (Valkyrie Crusade)