- Continuous Damage
- Succedent Damage
The user can cause damage that lasts for a time after the initial attack, causing the attacks to harm the target for a time.
- Attack Powers
- Damage Amplification
- Damage Manipulation
- Delayed Effect
- Endless Attack
- Energy Attacks
- Enhanced Strike
- Damage may get weaker as it goes on.
- The amount of damage after the attack is finite, not endless.
- Can reflect the user if reflected back.
- Silver Surfer (Marvel Ultimate Alliance)
- Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank series); via certain weapon, wrench, and armor mods.