The power to climb effortlessly over/on steep and narrow surfaces or plains.
User is able to climb and otherwise move effortlessly and smoothly on angled and/or vertical surfaces such as branches, rocks, walls, etc., as long as they can gain a hold of it and keep their balance.
- Brachiation: Brachiation is a specialized form of arboreal locomotion, mostly used by primates to moves very rapidly while hanging beneath branches. Arguably the epitome of arboreal locomotion, it involves swinging with the arms from one handhold to another.
- Enhanced Agility and Enhanced Dexterity increase the possibilities and range of this ability enormously.
- Enhanced Balance is vitally important.
- Enhanced Jump to overcome the distances.
- Feline Physiology felines have this ability.
- Prehensile Feet
- Simian Physiology apes and monkeys have this ability.
- Wallcrawling is enhanced version of this ability, because the user isn't limited to surfaces they can gain friction.
- Unlike Wallcrawling, user isn't able to climb completely smooth surfaces or move upside down without something to hold onto.