- Cleaning Control
- Cleanliness Manipulation
- Cleansing Manipulation/Control
The user can control everything that can cause or be used to cleaning, purifying and un-contaminating environment, living, or objects, including bubbles, flowers, plants, cleaning materials, cleaning monsters, cleaning elements, cleaning entities and etc. The user's ability allows them to vanish, purify and clean anything that is dirty.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Bubble Generation
- Disinfectant Manipulation
- Enhanced Immunity
- Flawless Restoration
- Freshness Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - use all cleaning-tools as a weapon.
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Oxygen Manipulation
- Physical Restoration - restore anything from mess to its original form.
- Refining - purify every unclean and impurities to anyone and anything.
- Sanitized Metabolism
- Water Manipulation
- Bubble Encapsulation
- Bubble Mimicry
- Cleanliness Empowerment
- Cleanliness Inducement
- Weapon Proficiency Touch - turn anything touched that makes every area clean an instant weapon.
- May or may not be able to clean as a whole the whole environment surrounding the user.
- Those who are not supposed to be clean and one time being cleanse might get the wrong idea of maintaining the world's balance of absence and presence.
- May or may not be stopped on cleaning anything they want.
- Nina (Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter)
- Users of Life Magic (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Aither (Valkyrie Crusade)