Mister Shifter (Sonic the Comics) was a dangerous shape-changing being whose body consisted of a purple "radioactive meta-clay"
have a body made up of clay
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into clay, this transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of clay, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Users abilities depend on the level of moisture they contain: semi-solid clay can simply absorb most attacks and even enemies or items, it is malleable and nearly impossible to actually hurt; dry clay is nearly stone-like in hardness but fragile.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
Dry Clay form:
Semi-Solid Clay form:
- Attack Absorption
- Binding by trapping and/or engulfing objects
- Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Malleable Anatomy
- Soil Mimicry: Instead of clay user becomes soil/dirt, this power may grant some amount of Plant Mimicry as well:
- Amorphous Physiology
- Clay Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using clay.
- Golem Creation- many golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Very likely slows the user.
- May be restricted to being either wet or dry.
- May need outside source for moisture.
- May be vulnerable to heat-based attacks such as Incineration.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- Mister Shifter (Sonic the Comic)
- Klayens (The Neverhood)
- Terra (Cybersix)
- Clayface (DC)
- Elemental Hero Clayman (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Golems (Discworld)
- All Clay Fighters (Clay Fighters)