Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate clay. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
- Clay Molding
- Terra-Cotta Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate clay/clay minerals, separated into three or four main groups of clays: kaolinite, montmorillonite-smectite, illite, and chlorite, which is not always considered a clay, sometimes being classified as a separate group within the phyllosilicates.
- Create/generate/increase clay.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate clay.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through clay or leaving tunnel.
- Earth Attacks using clay.
- Move/lift clay at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Remove and/or purify the pollutants from water/air.
- Terrakinetic Constructs using clay, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Clay Mimicry
- Clay Transmutation
- Earth Aura
- Geokinetic Combat using clay.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using clay.
- Healing Earth using clay.
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the clay.
- Terraportation using clay.
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of clay or clay-based materials (bricks).
- Earth Manipulation
- Mud Manipulation
- May be unable to create clay, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Clay Face (DC)
- Puppet Master (Marvel)
- Deidara (Naruto Shippuden); via Explosive Clay Minions
- Clay Master (Valkyrie Crusade)