The power to gain direct visual information through non-physical means. Variation of Extrasensory Perception.
- Mind's Sight
- Remote Viewing
- Second Sight
- Telepathic Perspective
The user can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical sight and allows them to act when they are unable to use their eyes and allows them to hear things at distances.
User can sense/see/hear spiritual/psychic beings and other person's presence and perceive emotions, thoughts and memories of others. Some users can project themselves onto the spiritual world.
- Dream Scrying: to dream actual ongoing far-off events.
- Psychic Navigation: to locate people/objects or create a mental map of an area.
- Shared Vision: to view another user of clairvoyance sight.
- Visual Linking: to see things via another person's eyes.
- Astral Projection
- Aura Reading
- Extrasensory Perception
- Sensory Scrying
- Users usually have to imagine their targets, no actual images shown..
- Requires concentration.
- May happen unexpectedly.