Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate chitin. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Chitin Control
The user can create, manipulate and otherwise shape chitin, a long-chain polymer of a N-acetylglucosamine, a derivative of glucose, found in many places throughout the natural world. In its pure, unmodified form, chitin is translucent, pliable, resilient, and quite tough. It is the main component of the cell walls of fungi, the exoskeletons of arthropods such as crustaceans and insects, the radulae of molluscs, and the beaks and internal shells of cephalopods.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate chitin for various purposes/effects:
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Organic Attacks using chitin.
- Organic Combat using chitin.
- Body Manipulation
- Cephalopod Physiology
- Crustacean Physiology
- Fungus Mimicry
- Insect Physiology
- Organic Manipulation
- May be unable to create chitin, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Users of Chitinous Armor (Rokugan)