- For a gallery of examples for Chimerism, see here
Guin (Guin Saga) was an unparalleled warrior who became magically cursed with the head of a leopard.
fuse with an animal(s) on the genetic level
The power to fuse genetically with another species. Not to be confused with Chimera Physiology.
- Gene Splicing
User either has or or can fuse genetically with another species, some users are able to shift between several or any species they want. Exact effects vary by individual and the species they fuse with.
- May be stuck in a half-animal and half-human form.
- As a result, the ability isn't the same as Animal Mimicry, where the user can return to normal.
- May fall in extreme depression from feeling like one has lost their humanity.
- May have a shortened life expectancy depending on the animal.
- May succumb to Feral Mind.
- May get an animal's weaknesses.