- Qi/Ki Invisibility
User can become invisible by using chi to perceive the exact conditions of the immediate environment, and make use of the resulting perception to adjust and minimize the noticeably and impact of their presence.
Essentially, a user forces/merges their chi into the environment to erase their presence.
- If one's chi energy is interrupted, the invisibility is stopped.
- As user has to focus to use this power, doing anything else means dividing effort/focus.
- Raou Nitenen (History's Greatest Disciple: Kenichi)
- Happosai (Ranma 1/2)
- Genma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
- Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)
- Li Shuwen (TYPE-MOON)