Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chemical Reaction Control
- Chemical Change Manipulation/Control
- Chemical Catalysis
- Living Catalyst
The user can cause, reverse, speed up, slow down, or otherwise alter chemical reactions, including the speed of oxidization from a slow rust to a burst of flame. They can also affect the chemical reactions in the human body, rendering an opponent unconscious from shock. They can also change energy reaction rates as well, causing batteries to drain of power, force fields to decay, and alter and absorb vast amounts of radiation.
- Body Chemistry Manipulation
- Combustion Inducement
- Corrosion Inducement
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Matter Transmutation
- Property Manipulation (Limited to chemical properties)
- Radiation Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- Temperature Manipulation
- Users cannot speed up the disintegration process of indestructible material, which lasts indefinitely.
- Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Chemical King (DC Comics)
- Chemical Kid (DC Comics)
- Alchemical Girl (DC Comics)
- Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box); with Overreaction (Magic Skills)
- Gutrot (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Honey Lemon's Purse (Big Hero 6)