The power to be immune to chemical reactions. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Chemical Reaction Resistance
The user is immune to all forms of chemical reaction.
- Acid Immunity
- Explosion Immunity
- Fire Immunity (which prevents burning)
- Decay Immunity
- Immunity to oxidization, tarnishing, fermenting and other types of chemical reactions.
- Anti-Body Manipulation
- Chemical-Based Powers
- Chemical Reaction Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Foreign Chemical Resistance
- Selective Invulnerability
- Science Manipulation
- May be immune to only certain types of chemical reaction.