- Characteristic Extraction
- Quality Removal
- Trait Removal
The user can remove the specific traits of others and place the victim in a state where they are devoid of the characteristic that they once had. For example, if the user used their ability on someone who prided their physical strength, then their strength would be taken from them to render the victim frail. Another example would be if the victims valued their beauty or toughness in which they would be rendered hideous or vulnerably weak by the user's power.
- Aspect Separation
- Beauty Thievery
- Emotion Absorption
- Knowledge Absorption
- Strength Absorption
- Will Theft
- May only be able to steal one characteristic at a time.
- May only be able to remove the characteristic that is most treasured by the victim.
- May not be able to utilize the abilities that come with the traits that the user removes from others.
- Hecate (Hercules: The Animated Series)
- Heinrich/Henrietta Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door); via The Ancient Golden Caramel Ritual
- Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion)
- Ultimegil (Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu)
- Generic Man (The Heckler)