Power to manipulate the characters of Kanji & Hanja of an object or being to use against opponents. Variation of Literacy Manipulation.
- Hanja Users
- Kanji Users
To use the Kanji characters or Hanja character to manipulate a person or object by change their Kanja/Hanja character.
For example, one can use a character's definition such as the Japanese kanji for rule and other meanings to control someone and create several other effects. One can use a character this way to rule over a person or create a Law (i.e. that person can only use their right leg for combat). The user can use kanji to rule the people around them by their method of rule turning the people into puppets to rule over (available to higher level users).
- Ink Manipulation
- Letter/Number/Word Projection
- Literacy Manipulation
- Linguistic Manipulation
- Script Manipulation
- Symbol Empowerment
- Writing Manifestation
- May only be able to change a character of object
- If the user can't read Kanji Characters at all this power is useless
- If the user is uncreative, their character manipulation will be limited.
- The user can be hindered if they possess characters that have no use or meaning.
- The Students (Aphorism)
- Yukiatsu (Ayakashi Ayashi)
- Sui Kanaino (Medaka Box)
- Mogura Kugurugi (Medaka Box)
- Joutou Kotobuki (Medaka Box)
- Momo Momozono (Medaka Box)
- Kakegae Yuzuriha (Medaka Box)
- Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box)
- Fukurou Tsurubami (Medaka Box)
- Yomazu (Fairy Tail)
- Yu Kaito (Yu Yu Hakusho series)
- Recca (Flame of Recca)
- Kikuchi (Takama-ga-hara)