- For a gallery of examples for Chaos Manipulation, see here.
Eris (Greek Mythology) goddess of strife, discord and confusion
Control the chaotic forces of the universe
- Chaos Control
- Chaotic Force Control/Manipulation
- Disorder Control/Manipulation
User can control all the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing them to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits.
- Cause technology to crash for no apparent reason
- Control Chaos to contain it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way
- Chaos Empowerment
- Chaotic Energy Manipulation
- Chaos Inducement
- Curse Inducement
- Discord Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Matter Transmutation
- Matter Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Power Negation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- War Inducement
- Weather Manipulation
- Chaos Magic
- Corruption Manipulation
- Creation/Alternate Universe Creation - Chaos is the raw creative force of existence.
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation - fire is considered wild, chaotic element.
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation
- Phenomenon Inducement
- Water Manipulation - water is connected to the primal Chaos in mythologies.
- Order Manipulation may negate or weaken user.
- May succumb to the forces of chaos and the forces associated with it.
- May send user into the very Chaos it created.
- May be conflicted in confronted by Probability Manipulation.
Items of this ability
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic)
- The Golden Apple of Discord and Chaos (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Sol Emeralds (Sonic)
- Laciel's Sword(s) (Inotia Chronicles, Children of Carnia)
- Core of Condensed Chaos (Inotia Chronicles, Children of Carnia)
- Chaos Energy (Inotia Chronicles, Children of Carnia)