The power to manipulate the chaotic forces of the universe. Opposite to Order Manipulation.
- Chaos/Freedom Control
- Chaotic Force Control/Manipulation
- Disorder Control/Manipulation
- Freedom Manipulation
- Isfet Control/Manipulation
- Mayhem Control/Manipulation
- Turmoil Control/Manipulation
User can control all the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing them to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. They are able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread or spreads only on desired way.
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Chaos Attacks
- Chaos Empowerment
- Chaos Energy Manipulation
- Chaos Inducement
- Curse Inducement
- Discord Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Form Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Meta Matter Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation
- War Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Chaos Magic
- Corruption Manipulation
- Creation/Alternate Universe Creation - Chaos is the raw creative force of existence.
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Feral Mind
- Fire Manipulation - fire is considered a wild, chaotic element.
- Paradox Inducement
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Universal Force Manipulation
- Water Manipulation - water is connected to the primal Chaos in mythologies.
- Order Manipulation may negate or weaken user.
- May succumb to the forces of chaos and the forces associated with it.
- May send user into the very Chaos it created.
- May be conflicted if confronted by Probability Manipulation.
- Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sol Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Worlds Ring (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The Golden Apple of Discord and Chaos (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Laciel's Sword(s) (Inotia Chronicles, Children of Carnia)
- Core of Condensed Chaos (Inotia Chronicles, Children of Carnia)
- Chaos Energy (Inotia Chronicles, Children of Carnia)