Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "And the end comes... Beyond Chaos."
- ― Kefka words before unleashing Goner (Final Fantasy VI)
- Chaos Force Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the energy of the primordial Chaos in varying ways, allowing things such as energy projection, using the energy for various supernatural feats, to inducing effects of chaos, etc.
- Chaos Energy Absorption
- Chaos Attacks
- Chaos Energy Constructs
- Chaos Inducement
- Quintessence Force
- Magical Energy Manipulation
- Aether Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation
- Emotion Empowerment - Chaos energy can be driven/strengthened by one's emotions.
- Energy Manipulation
- Magic - Magic, like Chaos, is often unpredictable.
- Matter State Manipulation - Chaos energy can be depicted in liquid, solid, gas or plasma states.
- User must be strong enough to withstand the energy's chaotic nature.
- Most unstable/hardest to control type of energy.
- Like with Chaos Manipulation, this power is naturally opposed by order.
- Chaos energy is said to be controlled through the use of iron and steel.
- Excessive exposure to Chaos energy may warp the user physically and/or mentally.
- May require certain powerful objects for the user to aqquire and control Chaos energy.
- Chaos Generators (World of Warcraft)
- The Chaosater (Darksiders)
- The Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- The Master Emerald (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- The Ragna Blade (Slayers)
- The Warpstone (Warhammer series)
- Goner (Final Fantasy VI)