- "Never trust a species that grins all the time. It's up to something."
- ― Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
- "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much — the wheel, New York, wars and so on — whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man — for precisely the same reasons."
- ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1979), Chapter 23
Power to use the abilities of cetaceans. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Cetacean Body/Form/Manifestation/Mimicry
- Cold Immunity
- Decelerated Aging
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Pressure Resistance
- Speed Swimming
- Mysticeti Physiology (baleen whales): Supernatural Strength
- Odontoceti Physiology (toothed whales): Enhanced Bite, Speed Swimming
- Bake-Kujira Physiology: Curse Inducement, Skeleton Physiology, Spirit Physiology
- Encantado Physiology
Cetaceans are associated with a great number of mystical and supernatural abilities in mythology and folklore, thus a user with this power may have access to: Musical Empathy, Size Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Water Manipulation
- Orcas: Astral Manipulation, Astral Projection, Cosmic Awareness, Guardianship, Healing, Soulmate Connection
See Also: Dolphins Dolphins Everywhere.