- "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- ― Benjamin Franklin
The ability to make events certain. Sub-power of Probability Manipulation.
The user can make things certain on themselves, others and their surroundings, essentially making them happen no matter of the odds.
- Behavior Manipulation
- Death Inducement
- Die Rolling
- Event Manipulation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Inevitable Event Creation
- Logic Manipulation
- Probabilistic Equilibrium
- Probability Manipulation
- Victory Embodiment
- May not be able to manipulate what is also possible.
- Cannot induce the uncertain.
- Kang the Conqueror (Marvel Comics)
- Old Man of Wandering Mountain (The Neverending Story)