The ability to manipulate ceramic materials. Variation of Clay Manipulation.
- Ceramic Art Control/Manipulation
- Ceramic Control
- Porcelain Manipulation/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate ceramic, an inorganic, crystalline, nonmetallic solid prepared by the action of heat and subsequent cooling.
For convenience, ceramic products are usually divided into four sectors: structural, including bricks, pipes, floor and roof tiles; refractories, such as kiln linings, gas fire radiant, steel and glass making crucibles; whitewares, including tableware, cookware, wall tiles, pottery products and sanitary ware; technical, is also known as engineering, advanced, special, and in Japan, fine ceramics.
- Create/generate/increase ceramics.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate ceramics.
- Repair objects of ceramics.
- Earth Attacks using ceramics.
- Move/lift ceramics at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Terrakinetic Constructs using ceramics, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Geokinetic Combat using ceramics.
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of ceramic or ceramic-based materials.
- Clay Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation - ceramics are crystalline.
- Earth Manipulation
- Mud Manipulation
- May be unable creating ceramics, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Ceramic is fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
- Hiruzen Sarutobi (Naruto)