- Centripetal Force Control
- Revolution Manipulation
User can make things revolve around an external axis, and make anything revolve around something faster or slower, change the direction of revolution, etc. With this power, they could affect orbits in space and alter those orbits. Other examples of revolution include a car turning around a curve, a ball spinning on the rim of a basketball hoop, kids on a merry-go-round, and so on. This is different from Centrifugal Force Manipulation for Centrifugal Force Manipulation affects spinning, or movement around an internal axis.
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Directional Movement
- Orbital Field
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- May be limited to revolving one item at a low level.
- May be limited by the mass of an object.
- Helios (Star vs. The Forces of Evil)