- Centrifugal Force Control
- Rotation Manipulation
User can make things spin, and make anything spin faster or slower, change the direction of rotation, etc. They can make the air spin to create tornadoes or projectiles spin to change its trajectory, incite overwhelming friction that can elevate temperature and even trigger centralized explosions. They can also create artificial gravity by spinning the air around themselves.
- Angular Momentum Manipulation
- Centripetal Force Manipulation
- Rotational Energy Manipulation
- Spinning Inducement
- Tornado Creation
- Vector Manipulation
- At a low level spinning objects are very hard to move.
- May be limited to spinning one item at a low level.
- Thor (Marvel Comics); via Mjolnir
- Yoda (Star Wars)
- Kumokawa Maria (To Aru Majutsu No Index: New Testament)
- Beta Ray Bill (Marvel Comics)
- Users of the Spin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
- Gyro Zeppeli
- Gregorio Zeppeli
- Johnny Joestar
- Hyuuga Neji (Naruto)
- Spin (Captain Barbell)