Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Centipede Mimicry
- Chilopoda Physiology/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into centipedes.
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms: Possibly the most extreme example there is.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Speed
- Poison Generation
- Predator Instinct
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Seismic Sense
- Stinger Protrusion/Retractable Stinger (Jaws)
For Practical reasons the other Myriopoda are included as variations:
- May need practice to change back into their original form.
See Also: Creepy Centipedes.
- Voracious Centipede (American McGee's Alice)
- Koh, the Face Stealer (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Centipoid (Bakugan)
- Loly Aivirrne (Bleach)
- Mukade Jōrō (InuYasha)
- Oomukade/Great Centipede (Japanese Mythology)
- Mukade/Anrokuzan (Naruto)
- Mitsunari Ishida (Onimusha)
- Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede (Pokemon)
- Centurion (Resident Evil)
- Centipeetle (Steven Universe)
- Ciem, Mukade, Dagmar Wu, Centipede Charlie, and Milp (The Gerosha Chronicles)
- Katsuro, Jenny, and Lindsay (The Human Centipede)
- Mr. Centipede (James and the Giant Peach)
- Weapon ÄRM, Centipede (Marchen Awakens Romance)