- "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today..."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to become the embodiment of censorship. Variation of Power Manifestation.
- Censure Embodiment
User is or becomes the embodiment of censorship - the act of the suppressing speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient. This allows some level of control over whatever concept the user can censor, and can even outright destroy that concept all-together.
- Art Manipulation
- Author Authority
- Concept Destruction
- Matter State Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Thought Manipulation - altering a person's actions to make them less obscene.
- Though users can control the quality and content of a concept or idea, they are unable to create anything themselves
- May be subject to censorship themselves, limiting their options in speech and action.
- Muhammad (South Park)
- Bookburner (Jack of Fables)
- Mr. Revise (Jack of Fables)
- Momus (Greek Mythology)
- Censors (Psychonauts)