Beast Boy in Amoeba form
Use the traits of single celled organisms
- Cytoplasmic Mimicry
- Cytoplasmic Form
- Cellular Form
- Cell Form
- Cell Mimicry
- Single-Celled Eukaryote/Prokaryote Mimicry
- Cyto Form
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into single celled organism by fusing all the body's cells into one, large cell.
- Cellular Activation
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Size Manipulation
- Kill people by engulfing them, like an amoeba, then digesting them.
- Disease Mimicry
- Virus Mimicry - The user takes on the form of a virus or bacterium. The user can be either life-sized or microscopic at will, and can infect subjects in order to kill and multiply.
- User may be blind in this form, using their nucleus to "sense" their surroundings.
- Their nucleus is the user's only weak point, as it acts as their "brain" while in this form.
- User is susceptible to Cellular Disintegration.