Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can dissolve any sort of organic cells, including plant, bone, or even fertile dirt and dissolve them, destroying them at a cellular or even protein level, allowing them to destroy their targets, either by a specific part or outright disintegration. They can also dissolve viral or germ-like cells from their own body for self-treatment.
Users can even overpower all forms of cellular regeneration by disintegrating cells continuously, overwhelming and negating the healing process until there is nothing to regenerate from.
- Biological Manipulation
- Cell Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- DNA Disintegration
- Organic Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- If the user is not careful and/or immune they may end up disintegrating their own body as well.
- May require physical contact or implantation of poison into the target in order to disintegrate them.
- If disintegration starts from the struck portion of the body, victims can amputate said portion before it spreads, assuming it did not start at a vital point.
- If disintegration is only restricted to a certain portion of the body, then targets capable of regeneration can recover afterwards.
- Ineffective against fully-synthetic opponents, such as robots, or opponents composed of raw energy.
- Kamishini no Yari (Bleach)
- Dark Matter (D.Gray-Man)
- Bakusaiga (InuYasha)
- C4 Garuda (Naruto)
- Rinkaichū (Naruto)