Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This is where you lose to me and die."
- ― Featherine Augustus Aurora
- Causality Control
- Causation Control/Manipulation
User can control causality, the relationship between causes and effects, allowing them to literally decide what happens and what doesn't, when and how. There is no need for a "why" however, as the why of something is determined by causality itself, which is at the users' command, making it one of the few powers that reasonably don't need a reason.
The causal alterations can be either specific or systemic. Specific alterations are momentary ones, naturally ceasing with their realization (Absolute Wish). Systemic alterations permanently change the causal structure of reality, enforcing new chains of fate upon it until the user deems it otherwise (System Manipulation).
All existences and phenomena being formed and moved according to causality, the power naturally overrides other abilities as the one driving force behind all of them.
- Ability Creation
- Adaptive Replication
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Effect Generation
- Variable Manipulation
- Grand Design Construction
- Meta Fate Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Applications may require precise knowledge about the desired effects/alterations.
- May be limited to certain fields of causality, or the part of reality they reside in.
- Some may be limited to potential effects, while others may create their own.
- Causality Immunity protects users from all but the strongest manipulators.
- Causality Negation
- Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- God Hand (Berserk)
- Idea of Evil (Berserk)
- Espers (A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun); via Personal Reality
- God (Devilman)
- Myuugi (Eternity Sword Series)
- Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary/Mirai Nikki)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- The Merovingian (Matrix: Reloaded)
- Fate/Atropos (Supernatural)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Lapraz (Valkyrie Crusade)