- "This is where you lose to me and die."
- ― Featherine Augustus Aurora
- "Okay then. I want poems about Spider-Man, and I want them finished before you start, and before you start, I want a coffee."
- ― J. Jonah Jameson (The Simpsons)
- Causality Control
- Causation Control/Manipulation
User can control causality: the relationship between cause and effect. They can determine exactly what action (cause) will result in a certain reaction (effect); enabling them to decide what, when and how something happens without needing to specify "why" something can happen, as the "why" is determined by causality itself, which is a process that has fallen under the user's command.
Causal alterations can be specific or systemic. Specific alterations are momentary and time specific; their influence and presence will naturally cease with their realization (Absolute Wish). Systemic alterations are permanent; they completely change the causal structure of reality in some way. As a result, they will enforce new chains of fate upon it. That is, until the user desires otherwise (System Manipulation).
All forms of existence and phenomena rely on causality. Because of this, the power to manipulate it naturally overrides any other power put against it, as they all rely on causality to work.
- Causality Negation
- Causality Perception
- Causality Reversal
- Event Order Manipulation
- Reflective Immutability
- Sequence Manipulation
- Simultaneous Causality
- Ability Creation
- Adaptive Replication
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Effect Generation
- Variable Manipulation
- Consequence Creation/Removal
- Grand Design Construction
- Meta Fate Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Causality Immunity protects users from all but the strongest manipulators.
- Causality Negation allows users to undo previous causal alterations.
- Applications may require precise knowledge about the desired effects/alterations.
- May be limited to certain fields of causality, such as those only related to the user, or the part of reality they reside in.
- Some may be limited to potential effects, while others may create their own.
- Sarda the Sage (8-bit Theater)
- God Hand (Berserk)
- Idea of Evil (Berserk)
- Espers (A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun); via Personal Reality
- Vex (Destiny)
- God (Devilman)
- Myuugi (Eternity Sword Series)
- Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary/Mirai Nikki)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- The Merovingian (Matrix: Reloaded)
- Fate/Atropos (Supernatural)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Lapraz (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Altair (Re:Creators)
- Cú Chulainn (Fate/Stay night)