- Mirror Portal/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel
- Mirror Portal Creation
- Mirror/Glass Portal/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel
- Reflective Portal/Teleportation/Transportation/Travel
User can teleport via mirrors and any reflective surface to anywhere with a reflection and/or teleport subjects into mirrors, trapping them within.
Depending on the user, some might need to touch/see the mirror, others simply need to know it is there, some merge into the reflective surface and emerge from one, others can pop up from anywhere near a reflection to anywhere else near a reflection.
- Dimensional Storage/Mirror Imprisonment by teleporting subjects/objects into mirrors
- Portal Creation only with mirrors and reflective surfaces
- Dimensional Storage
- Glass Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Sympathetic Teleportation
- Obviously, lack of reflection on the other side prevents the traveler from reaching through.
- Reflective surfaces may be too small for practical use.
- May require a specific type of reflective objects.
- Jefferson's Hat (Once Upon a Time)
- Magic Mirror (Mirror Mirror)
- Magic Mirror (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Mirror Portal at Renwick's (The Mortal Instruments); led to Idris
- Travelling Mirrors (The 10th Kingdom)
- Wall Mirror (Mirror, Mirror); led to its own dimension
- Portal (The Neverending Story)
- The Eluvian (Dragon Age: Origins/II)
- All mirrors in Wonderland (Looking-Glass Wars)