User can bring to life and wield the worlds created by cartoons into reality and may only be restricted by the toons or their own imagination/creativity.
- Cartoon Constructs
- Interface Creation
- Logic Manipulation
- May reverse the ability, allowing Sealing via cartoons.
- Summoning Cartoon creatures and characters
- Teleportation through printing a pressing. May or may not require electronic devices.
- Cartoon Physics
- Electronic-Media Jumping
- Entertainment Materialization
- Literary Manipulation
- Storybook Mimicry
- May require a television and cartoon show to use this ability.
- If television is required, plugs and condition of the station is important to maintaining this ability.
- Limited on creativity in some cases.
- Limited on range of their ability.
- Is bound by the rules of the games they create and bring to life.
- Ungalo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean); via Bohemian Rhapsody
- Maximilian Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Animators (Loki IRL)
- Super Photon Generator (Eureka)
- Toon World Card (Yu-Gi-Oh!)