- Toon Constructs
User can turn cartoons into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the cartoons for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Cartoon Physics
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Energy Constructs
- Reality Warping
- Universal Force Constructs
- May be unable to create cartoons, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Animators and IRLs (Loki IRL)
- Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- Peacock (Skullgirls)
- Zorn (Son of Zorn)