Power to transform into or have a physical body made up of carnivorous plants. Variation of Plant Mimicry.
- Man-Eating Plant Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into carnivorous plant, from factual species like the Venus flytrap to fictional ones. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of plant, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Leaf Projection
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- Vine Generation
- Bladder traps (Bladderworts): Aquatic Adaptation, Vacuum Breath
- Pitfall traps (Pitcher plants): Acid Generation
- Flypaper traps (Sundew Plants): Lure Protrusion, Adhesive Secretion
- Snap traps (Venus Flytraps): Multiple Mouths/Mouth Manifestation
- Botanical Communication
- Consumptive Growth
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Pheromone Generation
- Plant Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing plants to fill the wounds.
- Regenerative Replication
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Thermal Resistance
- May require connection with earth or water.
- Very likely slows the user.
- May be restricted to single variation.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- May be vulnerable to everything that a normal plant would be (fire, plant poisons, etc.).