- Carbokinetic Control/Manipulation
- Carbon Control
User can move, shape and otherwise manipulate all forms of carbon, a naturally abundant (fourth most abundant by mass) non-metallic element that occurs in many inorganic and in all organic compounds, exists freely as graphite and diamond and as a constituent of coal, limestone and petroleum, and is capable of chemical self-bonding to form an enormous number of chemically, biologically, and commercially important molecules.
The user can control carbon, forming constructs, changing it into various physical states and altering properties, including color, density, texture and flammability.
- Create/generate/increase carbon.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate carbon.
- Carbon Isolation & Formation
- Earth Attacks using carbon.
- Move/lift carbon at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- May be limited to manipulating only already existing carbon without the ability to create it.
- Carbon in its purest form isn't always easy to come by.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to manipulating certain forms of carbon.
- Weak against Fire Manipulation, Heat Manipulation and Magma Manipulation.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Terra (DC Comics)
- Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Diancie (Pokémon)
- Jita Phrygianos (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- St. Germain (To Aru Majustu no Index))