Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to eat Robin’s minstrels…and there was much rejoicing"
- ― Narrator (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
The power to gain strength from cannibalism. Variation of Organic Empowerment.
- Cannibal Affinity
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the act of cannibalism: eating the flesh of a member of one's own species, like a human eating another human, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the act or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Blood Empowerment
- Digestive Shapeshifting
- Food Empowerment
- Gluttony Embodiment
- Infinite Digestive System
- Organic Empowerment
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Wendigo Physiology
- May require a lot of or the whole of the person the user is attempting to use their abilities on.
- Cannot be used if the user eats anything other than their own species.
- Cannot be used if the user refuses to engage in cannibalism.
- May put a strain on one's physical and mental health.
See also: Monstrous Cannibalism