Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "CAVE CANEM - Beware the dog"
- ― Sign found on a Roman house
Power to use the abilities of canines. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Canid Mimicry/Physiology
- Canidae Mimicry/Physiology
- Canine Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into canines, including wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and domestic dogs.
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Strength
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fur Generation
- Predator Instinct
- Temperature Regulation
- Canis Physiology (dogs, wolves, coyotes, and jackals): Enhanced Smell
- Coyote Physiology: Environmental Adaptation, Enhanced Intelligence
- Jackal Physiology (jackals): Enhanced Intelligence
- Wolf Physiology (wolves): Environmental Adaptation, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Temperature Regulation, Night Vision, Predator Instinct, Sharp Teeth
- Vulpes Physiology (foxes): Environmental Adaptation
- Raccoon Dog Physiology: Hibernation
- Akhlut Physiology: Cetacean Physiology
- Hellhound Physiology
- Inugami Physiology
- Kitsune Physiology
- Nguruvilu Physiology
- Raiju Physiology
- Tanuki Physiology
- Werecoyote Physiology
- Weredog Physiology
- Werewolf Physiology
Canines are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Coyote: Trickster, Enhanced Intelligence, Environmental Adaptation
- Dog: Guardianship, Enhanced Tracking, Undying Loyalty
- Fox: Trickster, Enhanced Intelligence, Magic
- Jackals: Death Manipulation, Trickster
- Wolf: Fertility Inducement, Guardianship, Disaster Manipulation, Fear Empowerment, Fear Inducement, Matter Ingestion
See Also: This Index Barks .