Having eaten the Ame Ame no Mi, Gasparde (One Piece: Dead End Adventure) is able to create, control, and transform into candy syrup.
have body made up of candy
- Candy Body
- Candy Form
- Syrup Mimicry
- Syrup Form
User is or can transform their body completely into candy. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of candy, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Adhesive Secretion
- Candy Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Amorphous Physiology
- Candy Manipulation
- Defunct Physiology
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing sugar to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May be melted by fire and heat.
- May become brittle from cold-based abilities.
- User may be edible and therefore capable of consumption by an opponent.
- Being covered is elements such as dust, sand, or powder may cause the user lose their adhesive properties.
- Marshmallon (Yu-gi-oh)
- "Madolce" monsters (Yu-gi-oh)
- Gasparde (One Piece)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons Game)
- Candy People (Adventure Time)
- Chocolate Sailors (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Ghostbusters)
- Jujub (Cannibals in Candyland)
- Root-Beer Float (Cannibals in Candyland)
- Black Licorice (Cannibals in Candyland)
- Cookie (Tarot, Witch of the Black Rose)
- The Greedy (Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure)
- Summerween Trickster (Gravity Falls)
- Heinrich Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Vegito (Dragon Ball Z); formerly via Majin Buu's power