Having eaten the Ame Ame no Mi, Gasparde (One Piece: Dead End Adventure) is able to create, control, and transform into candy syrup.
Mimics the malleable traits of candy and/or syrup.
The power to mimic the traits of any candy substance or treat. Technique of Sugar Manipulation.
- Candy Body
- Candy Form
- Syrup Mimicry
- Syrup Form
The user is able to transform into candy and/or candy syrup. The use can't be hit or sliced due to their body being able to absorb the impact. The use can also make themselves sticky or intensely solid.
- Become invulnerable to blunt attacks.
- Become intangible by turning into candy syrup.
- Make candy duplicates.
- Transform different body parts into weapons.
- Harden one's candy body to gain dermal armor.
- Turn into syrup and entrap an enemy into their body.
- Adhesive Secretion.
- Mimic elasticity by becoming sticky candy syrup.
- Will be melted by those who posses fire abilities.
- Would become brittle with someone with cold-based abilities.
- Lose intangibility if hit by sand, dust, ash, or any powdered material, as particle substances can adhere to syrup and cause it to stick together, while losing stickiness outwardly.
- Can be eaten by someone or something with Infinite Digestive System or Matter Ingestion.
- Marshmallon (Yu-gi-oh)
- Moki Moki King (Yu-gi-oh)
- "Madolce" monsters (Yu-gi-oh)
- Gasparde (One Piece)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons Game)
- Candy People (Adventure Time)
- Billy (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy); once became chocolate.
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Ghostbusters)
- Jujub (Cannibals in Candyland)
- Root-Beer Float (Cannibals in Candyland)
- Black Licorice (Cannibals in Candyland)
- The Greedy (Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure)
- Summerween Trickster (Gravity Falls)
- Benson (Regular Show)
- Heinrich Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door)