The power to manipulate candy. Variation of Food Manipulation and Sugar Manipulation.
- Candy Alteration/Control
- Confectionery Manipulation
- Sweets Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate candy, including candy bars, chocolates, licorice, sour candies, salty candies, tart candies, hard candies, taffies, gumdrops, marshmallows, etc.
- Create/generate/increase candy.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate candy.
- Crystal Attacks using candy.
- Crystallization into candy.
- Move/lift candy at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Organic Attacks using candy.
- Organic Constructs using candy, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Property Manipulation, including taste, smell, color, etc.
- May be limited to certain types of candy.
- May be unable to create candy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Most candies are fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
Chatsberry (Adventure Time), Candy Elemental of the prehistoric era.
Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time) the current Candy Elemental.
Chocolat (Valkyrie Crusade) the candy fairy.
Confetti (Valkyrie Crusade) can create and manipulate sugar candy.
Thanks to the Pero Pero no Mi he ate, Charlotte Perospero (One Piece) is able to manipulate and reshape candy however he desires.