The power to manipulate candy. Variation of Food Manipulation and Sugar Manipulation.
- Candy Alteration/Control
- Confectionery Manipulation
- Sweets Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate candy, including candy bars, chocolates, licorice, sour candies, salty candies, tart candies, hard candies, taffies, gumdrops, marshmallows, etc.
- Create/generate/increase candy.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate candy.
- Crystal Attacks using candy.
- Crystallization into candy.
- Move/lift candy at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Organic Attacks using candy.
- Organic Constructs using candy, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Property Manipulation, including taste, smell, color, etc.
- May be limited to certain types of candy.
- May be unable to create candy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Most candies are fragile unless the user can increase their durability.
- Heinrich Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door); temporarily
- Shorty and Columbo (Bust a Groove 1/2)
- Cleo Gretel (Endless Frontier)
- The Sweet (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Pain-Yatta (Skylanders: Trap Team)
- Chatsberry (Adventure Time)
- Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
- Nemo (Little Nemo: The Dream Master)
- Candy Rapper (She Zow)
- Chocolat (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Confetti (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Lambdadelta (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Pickle Inspector (Problem Sleuth) in the Imaginary universe
- Candi Falconman (The Thundermans)
Chatsberry (Adventure Time), Candy Elemental of the prehistoric era.
Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time) the current Candy Elemental.
Chocolat (Valkyrie Crusade) the candy fairy.
Confetti (Valkyrie Crusade) can create and manipulate sugar candy.