- "Click, snap! ♪"
- ― Purah (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
The power to manipulate cameras. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Camera Alteration/Control
- Control Manipulation with cameras.
- Create cameras.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using cameras as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of cameras.
- Repair cameras.
- Move/lift cameras.
- Object Attacks using cameras.
- Object Constructs using cameras.
- Object Negation cameras.
- Object Possession
- Object Sensing of cameras.
- Picture Imprisonment
- Photograph Manipulation
- Video Manipulation
- Object Transmutation into cameras.
- Spatial Distortion - distort the fabric of space through the use of the camera.
- Floortilting - distort space by directing space/gravity within the camera views and maneuvering it.
- May be unable to create cameras, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Users of the Camera Obscura (Fatal Frame Series)
- Selina Sherlock (Trinity Seven)
- Shutter Girl (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Cameramon (Digimon)
- Iris Thompson/SCP-105 (SCP Foundation)
- Purah (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild); via Sheikah Slate Camera Rune