Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Californium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate californium, a silvery white actinide, radioactive metal, highly malleable and is easily cut with a razor blade in its purest form. Because of its nuclear instability, californium does not exist in the Earth's crust.
It is the heaviest element to occur naturally on Earth, has various magnetic properties depending of the temperature, and has large number of compounds and isotopes (all radioactive, half-lives varying from 25 minutes to 800 years).
- Create/generate/increase californium.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate californium.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using neodycaliforniummium, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using californium.
- Metal Detection californium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using californium.
- Move/lift californium at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using californium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using californium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using californium.
- Metal Aura using californium.
- Metal Mimicry into californium.
- All isotopes of californium are radioactive.
- May be unable to create californium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the user's control.
- Controlled californium is affected by everything that normal californium would be, although the user is able to use their power to revert the californium into its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces.
- Californium that bioaccumulates in skeletal tissue releases radiation that disrupts the body's ability to form red blood cells.