- Calcium Control
User can move, shape and otherwise manipulate all forms of calcium, a naturally abundant (fifth most abundant by mass) metallic element, which appears as a soft gray alkaline earth metal. Calcium is essential for living organisms, in particular in cell physiology, where movement of the calcium ion Ca2+ into and out of the cytoplasm functions as a signal for many cellular processes. As a major material used in mineralization of bone, teeth and shells, calcium is the most abundant metal by mass in many animals.
The user can control calcium, forming constructs, changing it into various physical states and altering properties, including color, density, texture and flammability.
- Biological Manipulation:
- Manipulate calcium-enriched dairy products such as cheese and milk.
- Bone Manipulation: Manipulate the calcium deposit within one's bones, nails and teeth to have absolute control over their growth.
- Cellular Disintegration: Cause calcium within the enzymes to breakdown, leading to the target's cells to disintegrate.
- Health Manipulation: Using calcium ions as co-factors for enzymes to stimulate blood clotting, regeneracy capacities such as skin-cell regulation, Bone Regeneration and/or Nerve Regeneration.
- Muscle Manipulation: Using calcium to control one's muscle contractions.
- Neural Impulse Manipulation: by using calcium as second messengers and neurotransmitter release.
- Skin Manipulation: through the vitalization of the epidermal layer leading to skin regeneration.
- Bury, surround or otherwise stop/imprison objects.
- Calcium Constructs
- Create/generate calcium.
- Earth Attacks using calcium.
- Manipulate the properties of calcium.
- Move/lift calcium.
- Bone Weaponry
- Earth Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Organic Metal Physiology
- Pearl Manipulation - pearls/nacre are primarily composed of calcium carbonate.
- Periodic Table Powers
- May be limited to manipulating only already existing calcium without the ability to create it.
- Calcium in its purest form isn't always easy to come by.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to manipulating certain forms of calcium.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Cubone (Pokémon)
- Marowak (Pokémon)