Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Calcium Control
User can move, shape and otherwise manipulate all forms of calcium, a naturally abundant (fifth most abundant by mass) metallic element, which appears as a soft gray alkaline earth metal. Calcium is essential for living organisms, in particular in cell physiology, where movement of the calcium ion Ca2+ into and out of the cytoplasm functions as a signal for many cellular processes. As a major material used in mineralization of bone, teeth and shells, calcium is the most abundant metal by mass in many animals.
The user can control calcium, forming constructs, changing it into various physical states and altering properties, including color, density, texture and flammability.
- Create/generate/increase calcium.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate calcium.
- Biological Manipulation:
- Manipulate calcium-enriched dairy products such as cheese and milk.
- Bone Manipulation: Manipulate the calcium deposit within one's bones, nails and teeth to have absolute control over their growth.
- Cellular Disintegration: Cause calcium within the enzymes to breakdown, leading to the target's cells to disintegrate.
- Health Manipulation: Using calcium ions as co-factors for enzymes to stimulate blood clotting, regeneracy capacities such as skin-cell regulation, Bone Regeneration and/or Nerve Regeneration.
- Muscle Manipulation: Using calcium to control one's muscle contractions.
- Neural Impulse Manipulation: by using calcium as second messengers and neurotransmitter release.
- Skin Manipulation: through the vitalization of the epidermal layer leading to skin regeneration.
- Earth Attacks using calcium.
- Move/lift calcium at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding large enough wave of calcium or a number of them.
- May be limited to manipulating only already existing calcium without the ability to create it.
- Calcium in its purest form isn't always easy to come by.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to manipulating certain forms of calcium.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Cubone (Pokémon)
- Marowak (Pokémon)