- Butterfly Form
- Butterfly Scattering
- Butterfly Ramble Form
User can disperse their body into a swarm of butterflies, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Hive Mind
- Spying/ scouting large areas at once
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
- Alice (Alice: Madness Returns)
- Loki (The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
- Shaiapouf (Hunter x Hunter)
- Matsunaga Danjou Hisahide (Oda Nobuna No Yabou)
- ANGE-Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- EVA-Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Lord BATTLER (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Morpho Knight (Kirby: Star Allies)