Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chaos-Causalian Manipulation
- Chaos Theory
- Nonlinear System Manipulation
User can control the Butterfly effect, i.e. all the different causes and their reaction that can have a huge net effect on the whole system. All the causes may be small and completely unrelated to each other in both space and time, yet they can cause many big things in the flow of time which no one can predict. Notable example: a butterfly flapping its wings can cause a hurricane several weeks after.
- Disaster Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Future Manipulation
- Paradox Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Cause and/or outcome may be unpredictable.
- Even the users are unable to control the entirety of the system.
- When it begins, there is no way to stop it.
- Maxine Caulfield (Life is Strange)
- The Flash/Barry Allen (DC Comics); briefly during The Flashpoint event.
- Hiro Nakamura (Heroes); via Time Travel
- Evan Treborn (The Butterfly Effect - Film); via Time Travel
- Jason Treborn (The Butterfly Effect - Film); via Time Travel
- Nick Larson (The Butterfly Effect 2 - Film); via Time Travel
- Sam Reide (The Butterfly Effect 3 - Film); via Time Travel
- Nathaniel Renko (Singularity); via TMD