- "Far, far below the deepest delving of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he. Now I have walked there, but I will bring no report to darken the light of day"
- ― Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to tunnel through the earth. Sub-power of Earth Manipulation.
- Enhanced Digging
- Fast Digging
- Subterranean Travel
- Underground Travel
The user is capable of tunneling through the earth with ease.
- The user can hide underground to evade attacks and for underground travel, as well as launch surprise attacks.
- Burrowing underground can weaken ground structure, creating traps or pitfalls.
- Create a network of underground tunnels, forming a labyrinth to potentially control of the battlefield.
- Armadillo Physiology
- Earth Manipulation
- Hole Manipulation
- Leporid Physiology
- Matter Ingestion
- Seismic Sense
- Subterrane Adaptation
- Talpidae Physiology
- User may be limited on how long he/she may be able to stay underground before they have to come up for air.
- Some ground may contain minerals or other substances too hard to dig through.
- Ground may collapse while digging, though the user can simply dig back up.
- Tunnel Armadillo (Xiaolin Showdown)