- Target Locked
User can create, summon, shape and manipulate bullets, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Create/generate/multiply bullets.
- Infinite Supply of bullets.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate bullets.
- Attack Powers using bullets.
- Bullet Sound
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Inertia Negation limited to bullets.
- Move/lift bullets at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Psychic Navigation
- Reflective Attacks limited to bullets.
- Weapon Constructs using bullets, including walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Inertia Manipulation
- Magnetic Projectile
- Metal Manipulation
- Needle Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create bullets, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Durham Glaster (Black Cat)
- Saya Minatsuki (Black Cat)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
- Yuna Akashi (Negima)
- Neo (The Matrix)
- The Killer I (Wanted)
- Bullet Silver (Zettai Karen Children)
- Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders)
- Guido Mista (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo)
- Freischutz (Valkyrie Crusade)