- Target Locked
User can create, summon, shape and manipulate bullets, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Create/generate bullets.
- Infinite Supply of bullets.
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Propulsion
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Inertia Negation limited to bullets.
- Move/lift bullets.
- Manipulate the properties of bullets.
- Object Attacks using bullets.
- Psychic Navigation
- Reflective Attacks limited to bullets.
- Weapon Constructs using bullets.
- Ammunition Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Magnetic Projectile
- Metal Manipulation
- Needle Manipulation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create bullets, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Durham Glaster (Black Cat)
- Saya Minatsuki (Black Cat)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
- Hol Horse (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders)
- Guido Mista (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo)
- Snipe (My Hero Academia)
- Yuna Akashi (Negima)
- Neo (The Matrix)
- Lynette Bishop (Strike Witches)
- Freischutz (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Killer I (Wanted)
- Bullet Silver (Zettai Karen Children)