Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bubble/Foam Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into bubbles. User's transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of bubbles, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Bubble Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a being made of vast number of individual bubbles, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Air Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Bubble Manipulation
- Cloud Mimicry
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing bubbles to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Generation
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- Bubbles may be fragile.
- Some are limited to the kind of bubbles that can be produced.
- Buby & Buba (Bobobo-bobo Bobo-bobo)
- The Bubble Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Victoria Raymundo (Marina - Philippine TV Series)
- Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
- Bubble Buddy (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- The Dirty Bubble (Spongebob Squarepants)