| Bubble Generation
Kalifa (One Piece) generating soap bubbles.
The ability to generate bubbles/foam. Sub-power of Bubble Manipulation, variation of Water Generation.
- Bubble Creation
- Foam Creation/Generation
User can generate bubbles/foam.
- Acidic: give bubbles acidic traits.
- Cleaning: similar to soap, cleans everything off, from dirt to physical powers.
- Defensive: create bubbles to surround oneself for defensive maneuvers and even Levitation.
- Disguise: create bubbles that can serve a perfect disguise of someone else.
- Explosive: heavily compressed air bubbles that can explode from extreme pressures.
- Poisonous: create bubbles that have poisonous effects.
- Respiratory: generate bubbles of various sizes to allow oneself or others to breathe underwater.
- Bubbles cleaning effect may be washed off with water.
- Bubbles do not produce scents, making disguises easy to be singled out via smell.
- Bubbles may pop, as they are fragile.
- Some are limited to the kind of bubbles that can be produced.
- Yura Takumi (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- The Bubble Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Hiyori (Code: Breaker)
- Digimons on their baby/training form (Digimon)
- Ceasar Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- JoJolion Protagonis (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Ginta with version 2 of Babbo (MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Utakata (Naruto)
- Kalifa (One Piece)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls Z)
- Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
- Jaicro Soldiers (Space Dandy)
- Mew (Pokemon: The First Movie)
- Airbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Witches and wizards (Harry Potter); via the Bubble-Head Charm
- Sangre (Marvel Comics)
- Glinda (Oz the Great and Powerful)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Irma Lair (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Xiao Lan (Balala Fairies)
- Bubbler the Octopus (Diddy Kong Racing)
- Aqua using Bubble Blaster Shotlock (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep)
- Bubble Kirby (Kirby: Squeak Squad)
- Bubbleman (Mega Man)
- Mega Man using Bubble Lead (Mega Man)
- Rain (Mortal Kombat)
- Balista (Bakugan)
- Pokémon who can use "Bubble" or "Bubblebeam" (Pokémon)
- Classic Sonic using the Bubble Shield (Sonic Generations)
- Deku Link (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
Wash Buckler ("Skylanders")
Takumi Yura (Alive: The Final Evolution) can create compressed air bubbles that serve as powerful mini-bombs.
The Bubble (CardCaptor Sakura) is able to generate bubbles as she desires.
Hiyori (Code:Breaker) can create bubbles with various effects.
Fleur Delacour (Harry Potter) creating a Bubble-Head Charm over her mouth to breathe underwater.
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep) using her Bubble Blaster attack.
Utakata (Naruto) can create many types of bubbles via his bubble blower.
Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece) compressing air into a small bubble, and then releasing it as an air bomb.
Piplup (Pokemon) using BubbleBeam.
SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants) is famous for being able to blow bubbles in various shapes that no ordinary people can.
Mew (Pokemon: The First Movie) creating a bouncy bubble out of psychic energy.