| Bubble Generation
Kalifa (One Piece) generating soap bubbles.
The ability to generate bubbles/foam. Sub-power of Bubble Manipulation. Combination of Air Generation and Water Generation.
- Bubble Creation
- Foam Creation/Generation
User can generate bubbles/foam.
- Absorption: drain water out of whatever the bubbles strike.
- Acidic: give bubbles acidic traits.
- Cleaning: similar to soap, cleans everything off, from dirt to physical powers.
- Defensive: create bubbles to surround oneself for defensive maneuvers and even Levitation.
- Disguise: create bubbles that can serve a perfect disguise of someone else.
- Explosive: heavily compressed air bubbles that can explode from extreme pressures.
- Poisonous: create bubbles that have poisonous effects.
- Respiratory: generate bubbles of various sizes to allow oneself or others to breathe underwater.
- Bubbles cleaning effect may be washed off with water.
- Bubbles do not produce scents, making disguises easy to be singled out via smell.
- Bubbles may pop, as they are fragile.
- Some are limited to the kind of bubbles that can be produced.
Takumi Yura (Alive: The Final Evolution) can create compressed air bubbles that serve as powerful mini-bombs.
The Bubble (Card Captor Sakura) is able to generate bubbles as she desires.
Hiyori (Code:Breaker) can create bubbles with various effects.
Eliade (D.Gray-Man) producing vast quantities of bubbles that absorb moisture from everything they hit, leaving them dried up husks.
Yokomon (Digimon) is amongst the many baby-level Digimon who spit bubbles as their main offensive attack.
Fleur Delacour (Harry Potter) creating a Bubble-Head Charm over her mouth to breathe underwater.
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep) using her Bubble Blaster attack.
Utakata (Naruto) can create many types of bubbles via his bubble blower.
Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece) compressing air into a small bubble, and then releasing it as an air bomb.
Piplup (Pokémon) using Bubble Beam to fire a beam of bubbles that can potentially slow down the foes.
Mew (Pokémon) creating a bouncy bubble out of psychic energy to cushion Ash's impact.
SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants) is famous for being able to blow bubbles in various shapes that no ordinary people can.
Fizzy (Fizzy (My Little Pony 'n Friends) create bubbles by using her unicorn magic.