- Bubble Imprisonment/Sealing/Trapping
The user can create bubbles that can imprison anything or anyone inside, with enough hardness to contain the targets.
- Create bubbles within the human's or animals' waters inside and encapsulate them with it.
- Harden or solidify the bubble from the inside or out making it a form of force field but is not made for defensive tactics.
- Hold the breath of any living thing inside.
- Imprison powers of the person with abilities and/or use it as a defensive/offensive attack.
- Turn into bubbles the one's trap inside.
- Air Imprisonment
- Bubble Constructs
- Bubble Manipulation
- Bubble Mimicry
- Cloud Mimicry
- Elemental Imprisonment
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Sphere Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Generation
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create bubbles/foam, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most types of bubbles/foam are fragile unless the user can increase their durability.